Please join us for our May Collectible Coins & Bullion Auction. Every lot starts at $1. Yes, One Dollar starting bids. Lots of Indian Head Cents, Barber Quarters and Walking Half Dollars. Estate collection of raw coins, untouched for 40 years that left some coins with nice toning. A good selection of AU and XF Morgan Dollars in desirable years. It should be a lively auction! Please come and spectate or register to bid.
Return to the Catalog
Note: Absentee bids are accepted up until 15 minutes before the auction begins.
Not Yet Registered to Bid?
Getting a Pre-Approved Bidder Account will only take a few minutes. Click here to Register your Live Bidder Account.
Live Bid Instructions
Our Live Bid application has been built to be a safe, secure and robust method to electronically signal a buyers bid. We have successfully used our system on Live Floor Auctions and countless Live Online Auctions. Please read our Live Bid Instructions to understand how to bid and what some of the auction terms mean that you will encounter when using our bidder's application.
The following is a brief summary of our live and online auction Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Bidding in an online auction is a contract to buy at the bid price you offer. Please bid responsibly.
- You are liable for the Hammer Price, Premium, Shipping Costs and Sales Tax for all lots you win.
- A Buyer's Premium is added to the winning bid price of each individual lot purchased. The winning bid price plus the premium constitute the total purchase price for the lot.
- Unless stated in the lot description, an 18% minimum buyer's premium will be paid by the purchaser as part of the purchase price.
- If you do not make timely arrangements to pickup or ship your item, we reserve the right to resell it. You may be charged a fee for our services.
- Due to the unique conditions that may occur during a live auction, we may choose to pass on the sale or withdraw an item from sale and nullify all bids.
- While consignors/owners of an item may not bid on their items, they may set a reserve price which must be met for an item to sell.
- All descriptions of lots are qualified statements and shall not be deemed to be representations or warranties. Please review all photos and ask questions before bidding.
- All items are sold As is, Where Is and buyers must arrange shipping for their items post-auction.
- Grades and descriptions of books, maps and other paper items, autographs, stamps, coins and currency are opinions, not statements of fact or guaranties.
- Pre-sale estimates are approximate valuations and are based upon comparable auction values.
- Please read the full terms and conditions for a description of our arbitration process.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Sale for a
thorough understanding of your agreement to participate in our Live Online Auction. We hope you enjoy participating and are successful in your bidding.